Here’s how to use a clickable pdf:
1. ALT-click on the file to download it to your computer.
2. Double-click to open the file.
If this doesn’t work, go to the Adobe website
and download a newer version of Acrobat Reader – it’s free!
3. Click the tiny icon that looks like a stack of two square pancakes in the upper left margin.
4. Scroll down if necessary to see all the layers.
5. Click on an empty box to make that layer visible.
6. Click on a filled box to turn that layer off.
7. When you have customized the map you want, you can
- print it on your printer,
- print it as an adobe pdf to save,
- use PrntScr or the Snipping tool to make a jpg
that you can insert into a presentation or handout doc